Not much is known of Frank's past. It is said in "The Tale of Apartment 214" that he has an older brother. He is shown to be strongly interested in Sam and to strongly dislike to Eric & Tucker. He was very good friends with Kiki. In Season 5, he and his family moved away.
Frank's stories have no prominent theme, although they have the recurring character of Dr. Vink .
- The Tale of the Phantom Cab
- The Tale of the Midnight Madness
- The Tale of the Full Moon
- The Tale of the Dangerous Soup
- The Tale of Cutter's Treasure: Part 1 (alongside Gary)
- The Tale of Cutter's Treasure: Part 2 (alongside Gary)
- The Tale of Train Magic
Navigation: The Midnight Society
|Eleanor Gregory||Laing Candle|